My name is Stefanie Andriolo and I reside in Brisbane, Australia. I am currently a third/fourth year student studying a Bachelor of Education (secondary) with the study areas of English and Business Communication and Technology (BCT) at the University of Southern Queensland. Although the intention of this blog started by for filling course requirements in the subject EDC3100: ICT and Pedagogy, I intend to continue blogging on all issues education and Information Communication and Technology (ICT) post-assessment.
I think it is important that when reading blogs, readers have the opportunity to ‘get to know’ the author so here’s a few things about myself:
1. I have wanted to be a teacher ever since I was a little girl. During the school holidays I would force my younger cousins to watch television and I would write tests for them to do and mark.
2. Although my study areas are English and BCT, I have a passion for technology and its continual influences and application to secondary education.
3. I have a passion for sport… Netball, dancing, volleyball, football .. to name a few.
4. I am of Italian heritage and have been privileged to have spent time in Italy learning the history, culture and architecture of the country.
5. I am an Apple fan and do most of my blogging on either my MacBook or iPad.
6. I am a Pinterst addict and find it very useful when needing inspiration for lessons, classroom design and support material.
I have a list of ideas so far as to what I would like to achieve, research and write about on this blog. If there are any other ideas in that you would like me to research, read and blog about, do not hesitate to use the contact form below. Also below is links to all of my social media platforms – please add me for an insight into my ‘blogging’ journey as well as other useful professional reads and an insight into my crazy life!
Finally, I would like to leave you with this last thought in regards to education and ICTs
Thank you for reading my blog!
Yours in blogging,
To access my other social media platforms please select the links below!
For my Twitter, click HERE
For my Facebook, click HERE
For my Pinterest, click HERE